The Main Problem
The Constitution is America’s highest human law in which We The People create, define and limit our elected public servants and how we govern ourselves.
Everybody agrees we have a Constitution, so why do our public servants violate it?
…Because Washington D.C has become the control headquarters—command central—for organized crime!
Our Public Servants...
Our public servants are elected and then move to D.C., an opulent palace where they become encased in marble and gold-trim, leather and mahogany, ornate vases and tapestries. They instruct us to refer to them as “our leaders” and to pay deference to them by addressing them as, “The Honorable…”
Too many of our public servants then accord themselves a lavish lifestyle, personally enriching themselves and their bank accounts from all the deals, trades, perks, benefits, arrangements, agreements, pacts, nefarious connections and unholy alliances they make with the felons, the cons, the grifters, the swindlers, and the evil-doers whose only agenda is to wrest power from The People and collapse our Republic.
Too many of our public servants become part of the criminal cabal that, at every turn, violates our Constitution, passing illegal and harmful legislation written by lobbyists for special interest groups, Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Insurance, Big Agriculture, the Military Industrial Complex, Big Banking, Big Wall Street, Big Tech and the Mainstream Media Corporations.
A time of Danger... and Opportunity!
- We are living in a time of great danger for protecting and preserving our Republic.
- We are living in a time of great harm being perpetrated on ourselves and our families, socially, politically, economically, technologically and environmentally.
- We are living in a time of monstrous lies and manipulation of epic proportions that threaten us with dire consequences if not exposed and eliminated.
- We are also living in a time of great opportunity when collectively, We The People , have awakened and are reclaiming our rightful, sovereign role and duties as primary executor of our living, breathing document, The Constitution.
A Plan to fix it
A plan of action, informed by TACTICAL CIVICS™, has been developed by 40 volunteers, including soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, engineers, a former U.S. Secret Service agent, Fortune 500 tech manager, former naval medic and helicopter instructor, software designers, former missionaries and others who have invested ten years and over 39,000 hours into Research and Development.
It’s not politics; it’s Law Enforcement!
This plan is a way to shut down the crime and corruption, using the power of our Constitution and its provision of a lawful, peaceful way to enforce its rule of law, reset America and restore Liberty.
It is a way to Educate, Inspire, Support, Supply and Organize Americans to make our public government servants obey the Constitution.
Step 1 - Ratifying our Original 1st Amendment Right
Our original Bill of Rights had 12 Amendments, not 10.
Our original First Amendment and our original Second Amendment were not ratified by ¾ of the states and so our Third Amendment became our First Amendment and our original Second Amendment later became ratified in 1992 and is now our 27th Amendment.
The original First Amendment reduces the size of districts, designed to avoid precisely the corruption we have today by eliminating the obscene amounts of money in campaigns by politicians who can have as many as 900,000 people in their districts, who cannot possibly know them or represent them as they should:
“After the first enumeration required by the first article of the Constitution, there shall be one Representative for every thirty thousand, until the number shall amount to one hundred, after which the proportion shall be so regulated by Congress, that there shall be not less than one hundred Representatives, nor less than one Representative for every forty thousand persons, until the number of Representatives shall amount to two hundred; after which the proportion shall be so regulated by Congress, that there shall not be less than two hundred Representatives, nor more than one Representative for every fifty thousand persons.”
Our original First Amendment remains open to be fully ratified. It has already been ratified by 11 states. It only needs 27 more for it to become our 28th Amendment.
Our first step then is to get our state legislatures to finish ratifying this First Amendment.
Congress already passed it. D.C. can’t stop us. No new constitutional convention is needed.
Our state legislatures need to fulfill their duty of finally ratifying our full Bill of Rights, finally restoring the People’s House as it was originally designed.
Step 2 - The Bring Congress Home Act
After the original first Amendment is ratified, the number of Senators will still be 100, but the number in the House of Representatives will swell to at least 6400, but they will have drastically reduced the number of people they represent.
The current cost we pay for keeping politicians in their DC high life is already staggering—billions of dollars. With the number of Representatives increasing it isn’t feasible to think we should foot that bill, too.
Why should we?
The Bring Congress Home Act:
A.) Returns our Senators and our House of Representatives back home to work from their districts in one modest office each. Technology now enables employees to work from home and to have a teleconference where and when, as needed.
B.) Allocates two staff members for Congress; Senators get six.
C.) Senators and Congressmen are limited to two terms.
D.) Congressmen receive half their present salary as their districts are 1/14 as large.
E.) Members will receive no benefits or pensions.
F.) Members expenditures will be audited and posted publicly.
- Gone will be the black swarm of 100,000 lobbyists in DC; a city-state crawling with a vast network of predator-parasite businesses, contractors, special interest groups breathing down the necks of our public servants.
- Gone will be their luring of our public servants with deals, money and power over breakfasts, brunches, lunches, cocktails, gourmet dinners, evening galas, golf, get-togethers, exotic vacations, expensive gifts, shiny trinkets and pleasure-filled junkets.
- Consultants will be contracted in telepresence tech, legislative procedure and fiscal analysis. They will produce three analyses of our proposed legislation, demonstrating the fiscal, legislative and security benefits of removing Congress from the opulent and corrupt influence of D.C., where we can check up on them every day and more easily hold them accountable.